ACCREDITATION – Softball Coach
Softball ACT will be hosting a Combined Softball Community Coaching Programme (SCCP) + Level 1 as well as Level 2 Coaching Accreditations Softball Coaching Accreditations at Hawker International Softball Centre in the first week of May.
|SCCP + Level 1 Coach||Tuesday 2nd May + Wednesday 3rd May (both nights)||6:00pm – 8:30pm (both nights)||Hawker International Softball Centre||$110.00 incl. GST|
|Level 2 Coach||Sunday 7th May||9:00am – 5:00pm||Hawker International Softball Centre||$125.00 incl. GST|
You will be required to supply:
- Working With Children Check relevant to your state (ACT) – volunteer accepted – LINK
- Coaching General Principles Certificate – LINK
- For a Level 2 you will be required to have a current Level 1 accreditation
- if unsure email email@example.com for confirmation of current status
To register for either course go to: Softball ACT – Coaching Accreditation Registration
Softball ACT will email directly regarding payment options and prep for the courses once your application has been received.
- Minimum registration numbers will be required prior for the course to proceed.
- Any questions regarding payment options email firstname.lastname@example.org