Reporting to the National Operations Manager of Softball Australia, this newly created role under the One Softball governance structure will be primarily responsible for the efficient operation and management of Softball in the ACT.
This includes overseeing the successful operations of the organisation including Board reporting and compliance, budget management and general administration. In addition, the role will oversee the Competitions and Events Manager, in the future a Facility Manager and the planning and delivery of State-based events and pathway programs.
Purpose of the role:
- Manage the general operations of Softball in ACT;
- Management of the annual budget and compliance tasks;
- Manage commercial aspects of the business;
- Ensure reporting to SACT Board is in line with One Softball service agreement and KPIs;
- Act as the conduit between Softball Australia and the SACT Board;
- Provide overall administrative assistance to the SACT Board;
- Management and reporting of any future operational committees and working groups;
- Management of State teams and pathway programs.
- Manage staff members;
- Oversight of State-based events;
- Oversight of facility management;
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Sports Management / Business Degree
- Sports Marketing / PR / Communications Degree
Please apply via sportspeople.com.au